Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome to Koyuki Palace!! Korea Cosmetics (Innisfree, Missha, Skinfood, Etude House, and more!!)

Welcome to Koyuki Palace!!

I am Koyuki, a big fan of skincare and cosmetics!!

I have been using different brands of skincare for many years. In this blog, I will be sharing some of my favourite products, most of which are Korea brands. I live in Canada, weather here is cool and mild. In the winter, it can get really cold. In the summer, the sun can shine right onto you, no matter where you go, you can't avoid behind attacked by UV rays...

I have normal to oily skin, so I tend to stay away from products that are rich and moisturizing... they are just too thick for me.

Since the summer time is here, I will start off introducing whitening, hydrating and sunscreen products!!

I also do Korea purchasing, so if you have things you wanna buy, I can give you a hand.
For more information, please visit Korea Cosmetics Purchase

Brands available:
Amore Pacific
Aery jo
A.H.C.
Aritaum
Atopalm
Apieu
Ani Place
Ac Care
Aekyong
BRTC
Banila Co.
Beauty Credit
Beyond
Baviphat
Bodyfit
Bichigain
Biodefense
Coreana
Charmzone
Clio
Cathy cat
CNP
Carezone
COOGI
Casam
Clamue
Chosungah
Danahan
Daengimori
Dr. Jart+
Dermal
Donginbi
Enprani
Escada
Etude House
Esthaar
Elicina
Elishacoy
eSpoir
Hanyul
Happy Bath
Hanskin
Hera
Holika Holika
Hope girl
Hyosiah
HAAN
Goeunsesnag
Gaeam
Innisfree
ISA KNOX
IOPE
It's Skin
IPKN
Imselene
IASO
Jaminkyung
Ja Seng Su
Jayeonmaeul
Kemuel
Kwailnara
Laneige
Lotree
LACVERT
Lirikos
Lioele
LLang
Leaders Clinic
Lalavesi
LG Care
Locomotion
Mamonde
Missha
MJ Care
MIZON
Nature Republic
Neogen
Noni sangji
OHUI
Organia
Point
Peripera
Ponds
Re: NK
Primera
Jadilla
Rosee
Sooryehan
Sanshim
SipJangSaeng
Skinfood
Skin79
Sulwhasoo
SU:M37"
Secret Key
Scinic
Shara Shara
So Natural
Skylake
SONGHAK
Senite
The History of Whoo
The Face Shop
Tony Moly
The Saem
Too cool for school
Tears
Ten Seconds
VOV
Vonin
Vivito
Yegimiyin
Yadah
Zeniswell

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...