Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber Cream



50mL, 10000 won, $225


I tried quite a few gel creams and I was expecting this one to be similar....
Texture wasn't as thick as I was expecting... but rather in a form that melts to your skin right away. Suitable for any skin type, especially normal to oily. I've tried many hydration products, and some of them are still a little heavy and my skin can't absorb all of it... but this one, since it's not too thick, my skin can absorb a majority of it.  It's only good for day time or during the summer though, not enough for night time or during the winter. The smell is refreshing, light texture, non-greasy, fast to absorb. You can also use this one before make up to help your foundation stay on your face better. Again, it's packaged in a glass jar, so when you apply it onto your face, it's very cool~~





I tried the Biotherm Aquasource Non-stop Oligo Thermal Gel and the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, both of these are thicker than the Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber Cream and locks moisture to your skin. However, I would only use these 2 at night, cause there's still a portion of it that won't absorb into my skin. 


The Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber line is so far the best hydration line I've ever tried!! I will definitely recommend this line to anyone who has dehydrated skin or needs hydration~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...