Friday, September 19, 2014

Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Fluid

Snowise EX Whitening Fluid
125mL ($54 USD)

This is a whitening emulsion/lotion I like very much! 
it has a silky texture and kind of crystal like transparency. 
Even when I apply it on my skin, it feels so soft!! 
Ingredients consist of Korea medicinal herbs which aims to brighten, detoxify, clarify and even-out skin tone.    

 

The Snowise Whitening Fluid absorbs fast and can keep your skin moisturised for a long period of time. It absorbs quickly, leaving my skin smooth and soft. Mulberry extracts brighten dull skin. 

I also noticed my skin became a bit opague after using it for ~1 month. Rhubarb extracts prevent melanin pigment from forming. 

I am pretty happy with the results. 

Steps:
morning:   Snowise EX Whitening Water -> Snowise EX Whitening Serum -> Snowise Whitening Fluid 
night:  Snowise EX Whitening Water -> Snowise EX Whitening Serum -> Snowise Whitening Cream

Massage the skincare into your skin for better results.

After applying, my skin feels moisturized, soft and smooth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...