Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Skinfood Black Raspberry Toner


135mL, 13900 won, $260 HKD, 850 NT

Black Raspberry contains a rich supply of Vitamin A、C、Phospholipids,jayangboeumdan and cheongyeondan. Phospholipids keeps your skin smooth and smooth, it absorbs water easily, increasing the water level in your skin and yet keeping your pores unclogged. Cheongyeondan helps improve your skin color, brightens up your skin and makes it look radiant.

A fast absorbing thick toner that feels more like a liquid gel. It keeps my skin all hydrated.


I didn't buy this product, I received samples when I was shopping at Skinfood Korea. The set below can last ~1.5 weeks. I noticed the difference right after using it for the first day. The toner absorbs right away and my pores look fine. My face oil is balanced, so it also has oil control. However, the smell is quite strong... it's a black raspberry product but smells like ginseng....

Suitable for normal to dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...