Friday, October 19, 2012

Skinfood Black Raspberry Emulsion


135mL, 13900 won, $270 HKD, 850 NT

Skinfood Black Raspberry Emulsion contains black raspberry and 12 kinds of oriental medicinal herbs. It helps to recover your skin from sun-ray damages and stress.

Texture is watery, so it's easy to absorb. It smooths fine lines, firms up, hydrates, whitens, anti-oxidizes, reduces pore sizes and provide nutrients and moisture. Cheongyeondan (one of the 12 herbs) helps improve skin discolorations, moisturizes dehydrated skin, making it look healthy.



I didn't buy this product, received a sample set from Skinfood Korea.

The lotion I used are usually sticky, but this one is not... !! It's thin and watery, super easy to absorb! It balances my face oil, this is so important to me cause I have an oily t-zone. You can use it daytime or nighttime. I like to use it during the night cause it's a moisturizing product and I don't like to have too much moisture on during the day (feels greasy!). Since the skin recovers itself during the night, it's a good idea to use more moisturized products at this time, so I applied it on at night and the next morning I don't feel dry or oily, it's absolutely perfect!!

I will definitely buy this product if I go to Korea again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...