Sunday, February 2, 2014

Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion

300 mL, 8500 won

This is my favourite body lotion!! 
The lotion is light, hydrating, moisturizing and non-greasy!!
It absorbs fast and makes my skin super soft!!

 

It has a baby powder scent.
The Koreans call this scent "Cotton Snow"
Try using it after shower, the scent can last a whole day!
I love it for a fact that all my clothes smells like baby powder
The Petit Bijou Cotton Snow line also has a perfume!!
I will review that one next!

I have a 30mL sample as a gift with purchase
I use this one as a hand cream and it gives a refreshing, clean and comfy feeling ~~
good size for my purse


Absolutely amazing product and a must buy!!!
Missha also has a Cotton Snow hand cream and smells amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...