Friday, February 7, 2014

Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Eau de Toilette


30mL, 15800 won

This is one of my favourite perfume!!
It has a baby powder smell and it makes you smell like a baby throughout the day.
I just bought a 2nd bottle when it was on sale for 30% off.
Even if it's not on sale, the price is still good!!


The other products in the line includes
- Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Wash (300mL) - 8500 won
- Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion (300mL) - 8500 won
- Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Intensive Care Cream (100mL) - 6000 won

The only thing I complain about is the size... why can't they make it 50 or even 100mL??
Then I can spray my whole room with this perfume!!
I just bought a shower cologne at Missha with the same but lighter smell, will review that one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...