Friday, September 7, 2012

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

100 mL, 12000 won

Ingredients include: Lahar (volcano pore clay), green tea essence, spring water 

This series aims for skin problems like... 
- black heads
- clogged pores
- uneven skin tone

Volcano pore clay can effectively deep cleanse pores, sucks up the impurities, evens skin tone, improves skin quality, reduce pores and control sebum on your face.


I am super oily on my T-zone, so I need to deep cleanse ~2x/week
creamy texture, chocolate mousse color, just like the color of BB cream
easy to spread and sticks to your face very easily
This is the finest deep cleansing mask I've ever used!!
Just apply a thin later to your face, wait 10 mins and you can wash it off!!


In the past, some of the deep cleansing masks I have tried gives my skin a tight feeling!!
When the masks is dried, it breaks.... then my skin gets dry....
I really like this Volcanic Pore Clay mask!!
My skin feels so clean, soft, no dried and my skin tone becomes better!!
The only thing I have some concerns about is the packaging....
I am scared if I open the jar too much, the mask will get dried easily..
I prefer a tube packaging more.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...