Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tony Moly Latte Art Milk-Tea Morning Pack


I bought this product 2x, the first time it was in a coffee cup, then probably due to hygiene reasons, they switched it to a tube!!!



The cup version came with a Latte Milk Creamy Essence in which you pour into the mixture to give your skin moisture.
So.. what is this??
It sounds like a morning mask but actually it's a primer you use before your make up!!!
The purpose of a primer is to prevent flakiness and helps your make-up stay better and lasts longer
The morning pack provides a hydrating and silky touch which gives a smooth effect on uneven texture.




















How to use:
After cleansing, take an adequate amount of the morning pack, pat gently on your skin for 20 secs.

I usually apply it after my skincare routine, such as after applying sunblock.
Then my foundation or BB cream stays on really well.
I feel hydrated and less oily throughout the day!
I am in love with this product and it is one of the BEST primers I've ever used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...