Thursday, February 21, 2013

Innisfree Olive Real Skin

180mL, 14000 won

The new packaging is ~50 mL more than the previous one



This has always been one of my favourite products!!
Water gel texture, but this is actually a toner !!

Out of all the lines in Innisfree, my favourite ones are Olive (for the winter) and Green Tea (for the summer). Olive is a bit thicker and Green Tea feels cool and refreshing.


When I was in Hong Kong, I sweat like hell and became quite dehydrated!
After cleaning my face, I quickly splat some Olive toner on my face
I feel like i am reborn from a dead plant!!
My face sucks the water moisture like crazy!! It's very thirsty!!
The Innisfree Olive Real Skin is very hydrating, gentle and non-irritating.

If you live in a tropical hot country, I recommend using this during the night time.
But if you are living in a cold ice-cream country like Canada or parts of the States, you can use it day and night.



The diagram above shows 3 ways of using the Innisfree Olive Real Skin:


1. sheet mask (use a clean & dry face mask sheet, soak ~30 mL then apply onto your face for 15-20 mins)


2. mix ~1 drop with your foundation/ BB cream to increase hydration


3. mix with mask powder then apply onto your face for ~15 mins

1 comment:

  1. I love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...